Thank you for signing up
Here is your free report on the 7 essential elements that every modern website should have.
- MOBILE FRIENDLY DESIGN: Roughly 40% of all website traffic comes from some type of mobile device. It has never been more important for your website to be mobile friendly. At Anchors Design, we build every website with mobile in mind on the responsive WordPress platform.
- LEAD GENERATION: Many online business owners will tell you that the money is in the email list. It’s important to be able to connect with your visitors on your own terms. We can help you set up email capture, commercial email services, and consult on best practices.
- SEO: A shiny new website is only one side of the equation. It’s important to give your business the absolute best chance of being discovered by your potential customers. SEO optimization is the digital equivalent to LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION.
- CALL TO ACTION: It’s great to get customers to visit your site, but it’s even better to direct them to the next step in your sales process. Do you want them to buy, reach out, join your email list? Is your current website guiding them to the desired action? It should!
- ABOUT SECTION: This oft-overlooked section of your website tends to be the second most-visited page. Do you have one? Is it selling your customer on why she should do business with you? We can help you fix it if not.
- SOCIAL MEDIA INTEGRATION: Your website and social media accounts should be linked together and drive traffic back and forth. Did you know that you can even keep the content on your website fresh simply by posting on social media? Contact Us today, and we’ll show you how.
- EASY TO FIND CONTACT INFO: Each page of your website should have easy access to your contact information. Best practice is to either put it on every page or have a contact link in view at all times.